Mondays @ 6:15-7:30pm
Beginners: Introduction to Cryptocurrencies
This course teaches you all of the fundamentals you will need to know to start investing in the crypto exchanges and begin earning huge returns on your investments.
In this course we will introduce you to the cryptoshere and present all of the basics information that you will need to reach intermediate and advanced levels of investing. After your completion, you will have a throurough knowledge of What is Crytocurrency, What is the Blockchain Technology, The Different Types of Exhanges, How to Set Up your Ewallet, and How to Buy and Sell Crytopcurrency?
Learning this is one asset can potentially change the outcome of your entire life.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- Bitcoin and Altcoin
- The Blockchain technolgy
- How to set up a ewallet and get started
- Learn the different types of exchanges
- How to buy and sell cryptocurrencies
- Bank Account
- Computer | Laptop | Tablet
- Internet Connection
- Free studio use outside your class hours
Certificate of Completion:
- 4 hours of class
- Video: 1 hour, 15m per session
- Instructor lectures: 30/materials/4 hour
- 40 minutes Q&A, 10m per session
Bonus Certificate of Completion
- Special Gift from the Instructor
1980 Post Oak Blvd Suite 1500 Houston, TX. 77056